Comfort, safety, prestige, hygiene, appeal, access control and, in the case of air-conditioned areas, optimised energy consumption: these are just some of the advantages that you can have from an automatic door.
OLLY, DOK and CIVIK- Motorised automations and runners for straight sliding doors and frames
Olly and Dok allow to automate new and existing sliding internal doors and frames. They have been designed to ensure easy installation on door frames of any size and weight, as well as to meet a very wide range of applications.
REX and Valor – Automations for straight line sliding doors
Ditec offers the market the widest automation range available for straight-line sliding pedestrian doors, capable of satisfying any particular requirement or performance: from the high-opening speed automatic systems for high-traffic entrances, to the smooth and controlled motion systems for house installations. These automatic systems are easy to install and come in a variety of aesthetic solutions that can match any type of furniture.
WEL and SPRINT – Swing Door Automations
Designed to offer a versatile and fully featured solution, this automation boasts a set of distinctive features, allowing it be be used in a wide range of operating conditions. Sturdy, hard-wearing and quiet, it is ideal for very heavy duty applications. The automation boasts a new and smart design and very clean lines.
- Gearmotor with encoder and electronic with microprocessor
- Anodised aluminium extrusion profile sliding guide
- Sliding on reinforced nylon wheels with the possibility of installation of rollers with reinforced wheels to increase maximum capacity
- Synthetic tooth belt drive ensuring silent operations.
- Electronic anti-crush device with encoder
- 24vdc battery back-up optional in case of emergencies